Welcome to Includem’s Staff Training Calendar
You can use this calendar to see at a glance what future training opportunities are available and to sign up for those courses.
If you have any questions please contact Meggan Jameson.
- This event has passed.
March 3, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The helpine is not a stand alone service, this but rather integral to the whole of the Includem approach and integrated within it, due to this, this course aims to help staff develop their understanding of procedures for operating the Helpline and its potential use as a tool for effective change and developing personal accountability in young people.
- Developed an awareness of the range of skills involved in Helpline work
- Increased confidence in practising the following skills:
- positive communication
- instilling confidence
- risk assessment
- decision making
- Understand the support arrangements which underpin the Helpline
- Know how to work effectively within the line management structure
- Have had an opportunity to receive feedback on their helpline
Facilitators: Meggan & Team manager
CLOSING DATE FOR BOOKING: THURSDAY 11th FEBRUARY